Everto de Ivalice
Advisor to the Court of Ivalice
- Age: 32
- Height: 5’6"
- Weight: 135 lbs
- Lifepaths: City Born, Neophyte Sorcerer, Student, Engineer, Rogue Wizard, Advisor to the Court
- Birthsign: Taurus
- She ruined my Family’s life; I must determine her identity.
- Determining the cause of the extended eclipse is paramount; Convince allies to ferret out the cause.
- Adina is but a child; I must let her know that we cannot be.
- If asked about my past, say nothing
- If someone insults Tristan, belittle them
- When ambushed, cast Falcon Skin
Extremely Respectful of One’s Betters, Rabble Rouser, It Just Might Work!, Spooky, Obscure Aura, Gifted, Geometric, Dreamer
House Bunanza (1D)
The Great Spiders of Ivalice (1D)
Tristan Vaughan (Brother, 2D) – A brother, the only other living member of the Vaughan family
Xavier Bunanza (1D) – An ally who means more to my brother than life
Vizigothistyx (1D) – A teacher whose secrets regarding the Lucavi are paramount
Sofia Bunanza Goltana (Romantic, Forbidden, 1D) – An old flame from days gone that stirs embers thought long dead
Princess Adina Kenderick (Romantic, Forbidden, 2D) – A flowering young woman who lusts for an exotic wanderer
- Firearms – Pistols 2x
- Munitions Kit
- Traveling Gear
Need, such a funny word. The Nobles throw it around, never truly knowing it’s meaning. Plants need sunlight. Animals need water. As for what humans need, that is a complicated question with an even more complicated answer.
What do I need? I need answers, allies and revenge.
What do I do? I serve her Majesty, the Queen Regent, at her request.
Why do I serve her you ask? If you must know, I Dream. And so her Majesty requests my presence.
Who am I? I am a loyal citizen of Ivalice. Rest assured I have no desire for political, military or financial power. Pay no attention to the man beside the Throne.